Catch and Release at all tournaments at Carroll Campbell Boat Landing on the Sampit River
Please make plans to be registered before the morning of a tournament.
WE will add alternative sites north and south of Winyah Bay this season when the bay is windy. Our boat captains will make the decision to launch at Sampit or one of the alternative sites that are announced as early as the day before or up to the morning of the tourney.
TENTATIVE Schedule for Fall 20 and Spring 21 Trail
Pre Season Tourney that adults can fish too partnering up with Fellowship of Christian Athletes (not part of SALTT Trail )
-$100 a boat up to 3 people with $50 toward payout, $25 to SALTT and $25 to FCA
-Teams that do not want to pay can fish for practice but they will launch at a later time and come in earlier
Fall 2nd Saturday plus Pee Dee Bassmasters will host a fundraiser tourney from Bucksport in October
Spring 4th Saturday ( last Saturday ) plus the Brody Bates Redfish Open from Charleston with Big Scholarships in March
TBA The local clubs with coaches have the option to host tournaments to raise money for their programs
* we request permission from Georgetown Recreational but when bigger events take the boat landing, we cannot help that
* we work with IFA and Southern Redfish Cup in advance to plan around each other or share a ramp if we must
* we work with Georgetown County Recreational Department to secure the ramp, plus, we cancel and assist if a big BASS event is held
* we work with the SC Bass Challenge plus DNR/BASS State tournaments which are announced 6 to 9 months in advance
* we allow our teams to pick the best 4 of 6 bag weights where other tourneys do not have a tourney you can drop